Lab Grown Green Sapphire Color Oval Shaped Faceted cut Gemstone wholesale from china Suppliers and Manufacturer.
What’s the Green Sapphire Stones?
Green colored sapphires range from light yellow-green, to medium yellowish-green (“olive” or “leaf” green). These stones have significant secondary colors mixed in, such as yellow and blue that help achieve a wide variance of green hues.
Green is a rare color for a sapphire. Supplies may be limited, but green sapphire is virtually unknown to the public, so demand has not driven prices to the same heights as pink or yellow sapphires. However, they are every bit as gorgeous with lovely light reflection.
Lab-grown Green Sapphire Gemstones:
These lab-grown sapphires are a lovely pale green, and are available in a variety of cuts and sizes,
Does lab created sapphire mean fake? No. The lab Grown Green sapphire has the same mineral makeup as natural Yellow sapphire and is “real” sapphire.
Are lab created Green sapphires as good as natural sapphires?
The main difference between a natural and a lab-created sapphire is its origin. Both are identical materials and have the same molecular makeup. Lab-created synthetic sapphires have the same physical properties, visual characteristics and hardness level as the natural gemstones.
Where to buy the Lab Grown Green Sapphire Gemstones?
FU RONG GEMS supply high quality of Lab Grown Green Sapphire Gemstones in variety of cuts and sizes. Wholesale at factory direct price.
Color Chart of Lab Grown Gemstones
Popular Colors of Lab Grown Gemstones:
- Factory & Manufacturer since 2008, strong productive ability.
- Ensure the large quantity supply of product.
- We are one of the largest manufacturers & Suppliers of Loose gemstone in Wuzhou City.
- Strict quality inspection:
- 15 production processes ; 9 inspection processes ; more than 8 experienced QC check ;
- Every gemstone has its quality assurance.
- 30 days without using and damage of the stones;
- Bulk product quality is not same as samples;
- Merchandise are not same as the order list;
To Enquiry the item you're browsing, Please fill in the message form below: