Loose Harden Glass Golden Yellow Color Octagon shape Radiant Princess cut 4x6mm gemstones Wholesale from China Suppliers and manufacturers.
What is Harden Glass Gemstones ?
A: Glass is an amorphous form of silica (with various percentages of additives) that has been used as a gemstone for millennia.
Glass for gemstones is man-made, formed by fusing silica sand with various additives at temperatures of 1000+°C.
Natural glasses include obsidian, which is is a rapidly quenched lava, and closer to pure silica glasses, such as libyan desert glass.A unique man-made glass, although not often used in gems for obious reasons, is trinitite, a mildly radioactive glass formed from the fusing of sand by the detonation of the first atomic bomb in 1945.
Common glass has poor dispersion and refractive index, however it is very cheap to manufacture and is known in jewellery terms as paste - often backed with metal foils to increase brilliance.
Hardened Gemstones is one of the best stimulant for the CZ Stones or Natural Color Gemstones , which the colors are beautiful, but are cheap for the Jewelry designs.
Hardness: 5-5.5 on Mohs scale
Refractive Index: 1.45-1.54
Specific Gravity: 2.2-2.6
Melting Point: 600-700 degrees Celcius
At Fu Rong Gems, you can Buy high quality of Loose Hardened Glass Gemstones at Wholesale Direct Factory prices from the Real China Professional Manufacturers and Suppliers.
Glass gemstones comes in all the basic shapes like Round, Oval, Pear, Octagon, Square, Heart, Marquise and etc. We can supply glass stones in about 200 colors.
Click the following Color Chart of Popular colors and Shapes & Size Chart to learn More.
- Factory & Manufacturer since 2008, strong productive ability.
- Ensure the large quantity supply of product.
- We are one of the largest manufacturers & Suppliers of Loose gemstone in Wuzhou City.
- Strict quality inspection:
- 15 production processes ; 9 inspection processes ; more than 8 experienced QC check ;
- Every gemstone has its quality assurance.
- 30 days return Policy without using and damage of the stones;
- Bulk product quality is not same as samples;
- Merchandise are not same as the order list;
To Enquiry the item you're browsing, Please fill in the message form below: